You can set up conditional filters by using these steps.
Step 1: Add the filters
Add the filters you want. Scroll down to the conditional Logic tab and give them both an ID and Name. The ID can only have lowercase and no spaces
Step 2: Define the logic
The next step might need a little thought but we know you all can do it :D
- Enable the conditional logic
- Relation: Choose whether any of all of the rules should be fulfilled
- Choose the filter you want to confrol the visibility of this filter
- Choose the condition. As you can see below it is: Equals, does not equal, is greater than, is less than, contains, does not contain, is empty, is not empty
- Define the value (if needed) in our example we wanted to only show if the color equals gray. Here you would need to make sure your value is correct
- Add another condition.
Watch a video here to explain more