BodyCommerce Mods - Global
BodyCommerce Mods are settings which are small or do not fit just within one of the other settings.
We have split the global mods up into three sections.
1. Ajax Add to Cart
- Enable Ajax Add to Cart? - This option will enable ajax add to cart. When a customer clicks add to cart, it will prevent the page to reload. You can use this in conjunction with our Mini Cart.
- Added to Cart Notify Text - If you want to have the text on the button to change once the product has been added to cart, add it here, then specify how long you want it to stay before it changes back to the original text below.
- Add to Cart Notify Text Time - Set how long you want the button text to show for.
- Notify Button Background Colour - Change the button background colour when the text changes
Notify Button Background Text - Change the button text colour when the text changes
2. Other General
- Default Product Image - When you have a product that does not have an image it shows the default Woocommerce image. If you would like to change that and put another image such as your logo – add it here (see below) – default is on the left and we have added an image on the right.
- Enable WooCommerce Button Fix? - This option will add some css to the head of your site that will make sure that all WooCommerce buttons use the correct text colour as in the customiser.
- Breadcrumb separator - Add a symbol or whatever you want to separate the breadcrumb links, for example, ">". We have also added a wrap class called: "bc-breadcrumb-wrap" and all the links in a nav called: "bc-woocommerce-breadcrumb" - you can use this for further development
- Remove Breadcrumbs - If you want to remove breadcrumbs completely - enable this.
- Breadcrumbs home link to shop - If you want to have the home link to your shop page and not your homepage, enable this.
- Change breadcrumbs home text - If you want to change the text of the home link on the breadcrumbs, write it here.
- Remove Sale Badge - This will remove the sale badge on the archive and single product pages.
- Free Product Price Name - If you would like to change the price text from "0.00" to something else like "FREE!" - enter in the text here. If not, leave it blank (note you get more flexibility if you use our custom free badge).
- My Account Menu Text Change - If you want to change the "My Account" menu name for when the user is no logged in to something like "Login" or similar, add the text here. You will need to provide the CSS class of the menu item - add a css class below
- My Account Menu Text Change CSS class - Go to your menu and add a custom CSS class - maybe something lik "myaccount". To add this go to the top of the screen and click on screen options, then check the box named "css classes". Now add a custom css class to your menu item. Then add this custom css class here so we know which menu item to change :D
3. WooCommerce Notice Boxes
- Product was successfully added to cart message - If you would like to change the text for the notice that appears when you add a product to the cart, specify it here.
- Product was successfully added to cart message BUTTON - If you would like to change the text for the button that appears when you add a product to the cart, specify it here.