Archive Loop Module
The ARCHIVE LOOP Module allows you to display your Products or Posts. Typically it will be used on Archive, Category and General WordPress Pages alongside the FILTER POST Module. Do NOT use it in the Custom Loop Layout.
Add To Page.
Add the ARCHIVE LOOP module to the page of your choice.
Customize The ARCHIVE LOOP Module.
After adding the ARCHIVE LOOP Module you will need to customize it (setting below) and add style.
Archive Loop Settings.
Content Module Options.
- Post Type: Select the post type to display in the loop
- Loop Style: You have two options for loop style, default or Custom Loop Layout.
- Loop Layout: Selected the Custom Loop Layout.
- Post Number: How many posts do you want to show?
- Is Main Loop: Enable button if this loop is the main loop on the page (the FILTER POSTS module will look for this loop).
- Show OrderBy Menu: Show or hide the sorting dropdown menu.
- Show Results Count: Show or hide the count.
- Choose How To Display Load More: Select the load more style.
- Display Products When Category Has Child Categories: This only works on categories. If you are adding this loop on a category page and want to hide child categories then enable this button.
- Exclude Products: Add a comma-separated list of product SLUGS (URLs) to exclude.
- Filter/Infinite School Icon Animation: Select animation style for loading.
- Ajax Filter Animation Icon Color: Select animation icon colour.
- Ajax Filter Background Color: Select background colour.
Content Custom Layout Options.
- No Result Layout: Set the no results layout built in the Divi Library the same way as you built the Custom Loop Layout.
- Hide Non-Purchasable Products: Enable this button to hide non-purchasable products.
- Link Each Layout To Product: Enable this button to link the whole card to the post. NB: you must have NO other link.
- Open In New Tab: Enable to open link in new tab.
- Equal Height Grid Cards: Enable to make grid cards equal height.
- Equal Height On Mobile: Enable to make cards equal height on mobile.
- Align Last Module At The Bottom: Enable to align cards at the bottom.
- Layout: Select a Grid, List or Masonry layout.
- Grid Columns: Columns for Desktop.
- Tablet Grid Columns: Columns for Tablet.
- Mobile Grid Columns: Columns for Mobile.
- Custom Loop Query: Enable this button to set up your own custom loop query. These features enable you to add enhanced functionality to your loop.
- Include Categories: Add a list comma-separated list of category URLs that you WANT to show. This will exclude the other categories.
- Include Tags: Add a list comma-separated list of tag URLs that you WANT to show. This will exclude the other tags.
- Display Featured Products: Enable to display featured products.
- Display Most Popular Products: enable to display most popular products.
- Display On Sale Products: Enable to display on sale products.
- Out Of Stock Products Only? Enable to display our of stock products.
- New Products Only? Enable to display new products only.
- What Do You Want To Sort Your Products By? Set how you want to sort the loop.
- Sort Order: Set the loop order.
- Show Hidden Products: Enable to display hidden products.
Content Default Style Options.
- Display Type: Set the default display type as Grid or Classic Blog.
- Columns Number: Set the number of columns.
- Show Rating: Enable to show product rating.
- Show Price: Enable to show the product price.
- Show Excerpt: Enable to show the product excerpt.
- Show Add To Cart Button: Enable to show Add To Cart Button.
- Sale Badge Color: Set the sale badge colour.
- Rating Stars Color: Set the rating star colour.
- Product Background: Set the product background colour.
- Product Padding: Set the product padding.
Design Default Layout.
- There are additional default style design settings in the Design Tab. Each one is self-explanatory and related to the product Title, Price, Excerpt, Category Title Text, Category Count and Add To Cart Button.