Step 2: Prepare Yourself & Your Website For Divi Ajax Filter
Written by the Divi Engine Documentation Team
Watch This Video
Follow this information to prepare your WordPress Divi website for Divi Ajax Filter.
Problems Are Normal
Due to the nature of WordPress, websites built with Divi will encounter bugs (problems) from time to time. This is normal for not only WordPress but all website software. While we are constantly doing all we can to make sure that bugs do not happen, they are unfortunately inevitable. Thank you for your patience, we are working tirelessly to help.
Tips To Prevent Bugs
- Customize your website to fit around Divi and Divi Engine. What this means is that you look for compatible software.
- Install as few plugins as possible - more plugins equals more problems. We suggest a maximum of 5-8 plugins.
- Do not use a caching plugin but use a third party CDN like Cloudflare for caching.
- Disable all other plugins while developing.
- Please go to Divi > Theme Options > Builder > Advanced and turn off the Divi Static CSS File Generation.
- Flush permalink structure by saving the permalink structure twice. Go to Settings > Permalinks > Save.
- Remove extra custom CSS that might conflict with Divi Ajax Filter.
- Host your Divi website on a quality server provider like Cloudways and get automatic backups.
Please email us at [email protected] if you are unable to get Divi Ajax Filter working.