Written by the Divi Engine Documentation Team
Watch This Video
Go to Divi Engine > BC Checkout Fields. Click “Add New” to create a new checkout custom field and then customize the field.
- Title(required): Add a name for your field – this will be shown on the order details.
- Field Name/Label: Choose a name for the field. For example, Billing Colour.
- Field Type: Choose the type of checkout field. So far we have:
- Placeholder: Type your preferred placeholder such as "Red".
- Unique ID: Give your field a unique ID that will be responsible for saving the information to the database. For example, "billing_color" - NO SPACES ALLOWED.
- Required Field: Enable if you want the field to be required.
- Error Message: Type the message you want to appear when someone doesn't enter the required field.
- Field Width: Choose if you want the field to be full width or 50% width.
- Display Field on View Order page?
- Add the custom field to the email?
- Where to add the field: Choose where you want to add the custom field on the checkout page. The options are:
- After order Notes
Please email us at [email protected] if you are unable to get Divi BodyCommerce working.