Divi BodyCommerce allows you to add some custom checkout fields to your form.
BC Checkout Fields
To find the settings to defer Divi images go to: Divi Engine > BC Checkout Fields.
Click “Add New” to create a new checkout custom field, below are the settings you need to add and can add if you wish.
- Title(required): Add a name for your field – this will be shown on the order details.
- Field Name/Label: Choose a name for the field - something like - Billing Colour.
- Field Type: Choose the type of checkout field. So far we have:
- Placeholder: Type your preferred placeholder such as "Red".
- Unique ID: Give your field a unique ID that will be responsible for saving the information to the database - something like - "billing_color" - NO SPACES ALLOWED.
- Required Field: Enable if you want the field to be required.
- Error Message: Type the message you want to appear when someone doesnt enter in the required field.
- Field Width: Choose if you want the field to be fullwidth or 50% width.
- Display Field on View Order page?
- Add the custom field to email?
- Where to add the field: Choose where you want to add the custom field to on the checkout page - the options are:
- After order Notes