Written by the Divi Engine Documentation Team
Follow these steps to set up sharing icons on your products.
Below is an example of our sharing icons. Click HERE to view.
Step 1: Add PP Sharing Module
Add the PP Sharing module to your product page template.
Step 2: Turn On & Customize
Turn on the icons by selecting an icon style and enabling your icons of choice (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, etc.) at BodyCommerc > Sharing Icons. Follow this with some additional settings.
- Sharing icon style: Select your style.
- Text Before: Enter some text to add before the icons.
- Enable Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn/Pinterest/Whatsapp/Email/Print: The YES green button means that it is enabled.
- Email Subject (before product name): Enter the text you want to be shown before the subject when sharing via email.
- Email Body (before product link): Enter the text you want to be shown before the link on the body when sharing via email.
- Text/Icon colour: Set the colour of the text or icon.
- Button border radius: Select the border radius of the button.
Please email us at [email protected] if you are unable to get Divi BodyCommerce working.